Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cleaning 19" rims

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find the grooves on the OEM 19s a PIA to clean, then on top of the the little gap between rims annoying as well. I looked for awhile and counldnt find a good tool for cleaning them. Then one day walking around our local buchheit (farm store) I ran across the perfect tool. Its amazing how well it works and only 2 bucks..

IMAG2925_zps5kh0onzm.jpg

FLP Elite Auto Care 2 in 1 Detail Brush Ideal for Vents Seams Electronics | eBay

Thanks for the recommendation. I find that it takes me about 50% of the time to clean the wheels and the other 50% to clean the rest of the exterior of the car. Anything that can help speed up cleaning the wheels is a welcome addition.

My local detail shop sells Sonex Full Effect wheel cleaner. Spray on and hose off, and it really works well. Handles 90% of the wheel dirt. I'm sure there is a similar product you can get at more places, but till I find it, this works well. It's worth trying a bottle if you can hunt it down.