Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cleaning Glass Roof Recommendations?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Plain water and a chamois, no soap on Lulu yet; been a month, waiting at least 3 before using any cleaners. Chamois works really well to dry the glass with no spots.

Honestly though, really liking the plain water, wet micro fiber cloth to scrub the dirt off, and chamois to dry it. May try to see how long I can go without soap. And all the sealers just seem like snake oil to me. No thanks.

I wash with car wash soap, clay it, then apply rain-x every month or so. You will be surprised how much road-grime/brake dust/bird-droppings claying picks up in that time. We are breathing-in some foul air here in SoCal, keep your windows rolled-up folks. 😷 Almost makes me want to continue wear masks even when COVID is behind us.

Reactions: Falcon73
I wash with car wash soap, clay it, then apply rain-x every month or so. You will be surprised how much road-grime/brake dust/bird-droppings claying picks up in that time. We are breathing-in some foul air here in SoCal, keep your windows rolled-up folks. 😷 Almost makes me want to continue wear masks even when COVID is behind us.
Lol clay every time? Your forearms and hands must be bulked down. I live in so cal and I clay 3 or 4 times a year.

Wash, clay, polish, sealant, wax. Literally those steps will just have you maintain your car to clay it again on the 3rd or 4th wash.

Linky