Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cleaning white interior

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Does anyone have any recommendations for cleaning the white interior. I have a puppy who has managed to get slobber everywhere and I see some blue streaks too that I need to remove. First Tesla and would love some advice!

Does anyone have any recommendations for cleaning the white interior. I have a puppy who has managed to get slobber everywhere and I see some blue streaks too that I need to remove. First Tesla and would love some advice!

the key for keeping my white interior clean over the last two years has been to clean it quickly. Don’t let it set in.

start with the softest cleaner and increase power as needed. But don’t remove the treatment that comes on it from the factory.

I’ve successfully removed blue jean stain, rubber wallet streaks (a friend who has a wallet made out of a rubber tire and holes in his jeans smh), dirt, and some sort of black marking from a rubber belt I think.

the key for keeping my white interior clean over the last two years has been to clean it quickly. Don’t let it set in.

start with the softest cleaner and increase power as needed. But don’t remove the treatment that comes on it from the factory.

I’ve successfully removed blue jean stain, rubber wallet streaks (a friend who has a wallet made out of a rubber tire and holes in his jeans smh), dirt, and some sort of black marking from a rubber belt I think.
Can you rank your cleaning products you use from least to most powerful?