Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cleaning White Seats

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What product works best for cleaning/protecting the white seats. Are people using the leather cleaners/protectors from one of the popular brands (Adams, Griots, Meg, Blackfire, Perl, etc) or some other type of cleaner. Since the seats are synthetic, not sure if leather cleaners should be used or something else.

What product works best for cleaning/protecting the white seats. Are people using the leather cleaners/protectors from one of the popular brands (Adams, Griots, Meg, Blackfire, Perl, etc) or some other type of cleaner. Since the seats are synthetic, not sure if leather cleaners should be used or something else.
Don’t use leather cleaners or conditioners. I see no reason to use any special kind of cleaner or protector based on multiple reports on the X forums that the white seats do not stain and are easy to keep clean — just wipe them off with a damp cloth — I went ahead and got white seats in my 3. When Tesla first came out with the white seats I was skeptical. But real world reports from owners, including those with kids and pets, convinced me they would not be a problem.

I am curious as well. So far my only strategy is warning people they will die if they mess up the seats.

Excellent strategy!

So far, I've only needed to use wet wipes to clean the white seats. I think the key is to not let any dirt/stains linger. A regular wipe down with wet wipes or a mild interior cleaner should suffice.

I did put a coat of this on. I'm not sure how helpful it is, but I figured it couldn't hurt.

https://www.amazon.com/Pinnacle-Bla...&keywords=Black+Label+Leather+&+Vinyl+Coating

Reactions: Abstrakt1
I was recommended this stuff. I haven't tried it yet though. So far I've used baby wipes and that has worked well. I have some very light jean dye transfer and I hope the NR will fix it.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00D8DR0AO/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

i wash the exterior of my car with that stuff... works great there... but not sure about the interior. I thought Tesla recommended a damp towel and for more stubborn stains to use isopropyl alcohol?