Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clear film installer in OC /IE area

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I did a search and the threads are old. I would love to get a recommendation on where to go and what to use film wise on my refreshed MS that will be coming soon. Since this will be the new front, I am sure many installers will not be familiar and will require it to be custom.

First of all.

Congratulations...

We have a classic S85, so not exactly the same body, but seeing that ours was the first one that @MoeMistry at Glistening Perfection did a full body wrap on and he has experience on Model X, Roadster, and S... I would suggest having it done there...

Here is a blog post I wrote with more pictures than the thread I started here years ago...

I did a search and the threads are old. I would love to get a recommendation on where to go and what to use film wise on my refreshed MS that will be coming soon. Since this will be the new front, I am sure many installers will not be familiar and will require it to be custom.

Most installers that specialize in teslas, will have already done the X giving them excellent transition to the new front of S. Also, XPEL already has great patterns, so it should not be an issue for a veteran tesla PPF installer

Not sure where you're located, we are now in Costa Mesa about 10 minutes away from Service Center.

Please let me know if I can help.

I had Bemaro Films do mine. Hand-cut, amazing job, and last I looked every review was five stars on Yelp. They'll come to your house and really care about doing the job right as opposed to making a quick buck. For example, they used bottled water, not tap water, to protect against mineral contamination. And the passed up several opportunities to make money when it wasn't right for me. t couldn't be happier with the full wrap on my S. Cost should be about $4K for this.

Check out the youtube video:

You can see their attention to detail and care.