Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clear fluid leaking from M3

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
View attachment 283038

This was my first posted thread on this forum on feb 28 2018

Visual Guideline of what’s on my garage floor....

I know there has been some concern about wetness on the ground after your car has been sitting idle. So this thread is only to inform what potentially might be on the ground after you move your Tesla. If you really have a concern and this visual aid was not helpful...please call SC...or the Tesla service center.

1. The clear liquid is condensation from your air conditioner.

2. The red liquid in the far left corner of the image is hot sauce...kids as I have told you before, no eating tacos in the garage.

3. The brown liquid could be oil..hang on let me taste it....Oh! Low sodium soy sauce.

4. The yellow liquid, yes I know...but your cat is upset because it is not warm enough under your car anymore. Your return home after driving your non-combustible vehicle is not emitting enough heat for your cat.

5. The blue liquid..well that is just No. 2 blue food dye

6. The darker red liquid, it is blood that mixed in with the air conditioner condensation. Yeah! no more working on a combustible engine in my garage.
B879711F-92DD-4511-970C-7DA4F723794E.jpeg

It's anthrax. RUN!

JK It's just water from the AC.
I found out that my front right macpherson strut is leaking oil. Has any one else seen this? I took my model 3 to Tesla service yesterday and they are looking at it. The receptionist said it may be damage from something you (meaning me) did. I did not have any accident or any damage to the car. Only a slight curb rash on both front and rear right wheels.