Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clear login credentials in Entertainment-Hulu

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have an old Hulu account that is inactive, and a newer one that is active. I mistakenly logged in with the old account credentials, and cannot view anything in that profile. I cannot seem to find a menu option to clear the credentials or log in with a new account. Anyone have thoughts about how to handle this?

BTW, this is my first post. I have a new model 3 that is 12 days old, with 1284 miles. I put all but 50 of those miles on myself, with an astonished and happy expression the whole time! What an amazing vehicle.

usually with the site/mobile apps, it forces you to login again. see if Tesla customer service and do anything. I haven't played around much with the app so I don't know if there's a settings menu or not.

Unfortunately, that is not available to me. I only get a nearly blank page, with one line message "Your account does not have access to the Hulu application." No account name is listed in the upper right.

Attachments

• IMG_20191004_060656.jpg
    IMG_20191004_060656.jpg
    273 KB · Views: 200
This issue was resolved on the Hulu side. I closed my new account, and re-activated the old one...the one that was logged into by mistake in my M3. I then got goodness. I do not see any way to do this on the Tesla side.

Knects: You are doing it wrong. Do the St. George, SLC, Park City loop twice a month and you will keep pace. The Autopilot on the I-15 is a dream come true. Makes the 4 hour drive seem like 1 hour when done.

Thanks to 640k for the suggestions.

This happened to me. I was able to log out by clicking press at the Bottom. Then scrolled to the bottom of the page to subscribe now. I then was able to click my profile on the top right of the screen and logout. It may ask for password to login and then logout right after inputting your password.

Unfortunately, that is not available to me. I only get a nearly blank page, with one line message "Your account does not have access to the Hulu application." No account name is listed in the upper right.
Scroll down the page and click on any option like "live tv". That will bring up an account page with your name at the upper right. Click on that to log out and log back in again with a different email. I just went through this and it worked.

• Informative
Reactions: DopeGhoti