Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clek Liing and Graco SlimFit3 in Model Y

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone put Clek Liing and Graco SlimFit3 car seats in a Model Y? How about two of the Graco SlimFit3 and one of the Clek Liing?

On paper, this should all fit. Model Y has 50.6" of rear hip width. Clek Liing is 16.9" width. Graco SlimFit3 is 16.7". So it should all fit with 0.3" to spare. I would appreciate anyone's actual experience with these car seat configurations.

I'm not familiar with those two specific models but if these are remotely close to normal car seat sized, you'll be fine. I have two Britax Clicktight seats in the car and there's enough space in the middle for a very skinny adult to squeeze in between them.

Edit: just realized you're also asking about 3 seats total. Unless they are particularly skinny car seats, I don't think it's gonna happen (maybe, but probably not). You could go for the 7 seater option and put one seat in the back back but if you do that, the third row will be hard to access. One potential option would be to pull up ONE of the 3rd row seats and leave the other one down, but that child would have to get in and out from the trunk every time and buckling them will be an absolute pain if they can't do it themselves. The seats don't fold/pull forward very easily with car seats installed and it's already a tight squeeze getting kids in the door, even without using the 3rd row.