TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Cleveland, OH Service Center

Discussion in 'Midwest/Great Lakes' started by mlascano, Nov 26, 2013.

1. mlascano

mlascano S Sig #722

Jobs openings posted on Careers | Tesla Motors

untitled.JPG

Anyone have any inside info on possible location, opening date?

2. brandonmbeard

brandonmbeard Member

I would venture to say 8-12 months. We have had positions posted in Cincinnati for service manager, etc. for several months. I believe they are targeting June for the service center in Cincinnati. Do you guys have a gallery opening up that you know of?

3. mlascano

mlascano S Sig #722

Not in Cleveland. I know they are planning to open a store in Columbus (Easton Town Center - jobs are also posted on the above link), discussed in this thread: Easton Town Center Gallery progress!! Columbus, OH

4. PokerBroker

PokerBroker Member

This has been discussed in another thread (couldn't find it). This is expected to open next year (location not discovered) and rumor is that Doug Hill (from Dublin SC) could be the service manager. He would be a great candidate for the job as all of my interactions with him have been fantastic.

5. Sgt Barone

Sgt Barone Member

Most of the jobs for Cleveland popped up about a week ago. As far as Ohio stores, Easton Town Center will be open probably before the year's end. I'm not sure about the timeline for the store in Cinci.

6. mlascano

mlascano S Sig #722

That would be great. I've also had very good interactions with Doug.

Thanks for the info. I see you're in Cleveland. Do you have a car, waiting for it?

7. da119

da119 New Member

Cleveland store + service center are confirmed via the Tesla website - 5180 Mayfield Road Lyndhurst, OH 44124 - photo.JPG IMG_1478.JPG

8. JakeP

JakeP S P4996 / X P6028