Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CLEVELAND SERVICE CENTER WARNING!!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Last month I had my Model S serviced by Cleveland Service Center. When I got the car back, Not only was my autopilot not working, It was significantly worse than when it was picked up and they blamed me by telling me I picked it up early but they told me it was done when I had called. I notified them via the app that my navigation was worse but they weren't able to find the problem. Last week I damaged the charging port which was completely my fault, so I took it to Columbus to get repaired. I had them check a tire that had started leaking last week, and they let me know the rim was leaking, but also that whoever serviced the tires had put the staggered Rears on the FRONT and the fronts on the REAR!!!! WHAT FREAKING IDIOTS!!! I cannot even imagine how stupid you need to be to do this and do this yet work for a Tesla Service center. Incredibly disappointed and do not want to be giving that location my business after going to them for the past few years and even picked the car up from here when we bought it.
Would love to hear others better opinions about the Cleveland Service Center so that I can stop feeling like the car has been serviced by utter morons for the past few years and that my experience is just an outlier.

I would think I could trust the Dealership service center experts with the car...
Its not my car, its my dads and he is clueless as can be... I can tell you that an expert is completely unable to do a whole lot more if he cant even double check a staggered setup haha!