Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clicking noise when parked?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,

I've been hearing a cyclic clicking noise coming from the frunk area for about 10 minutes after I park. A Tesla tech (he was here for another reason) heard it, he said "normal", it's the ac compressor. I'm not ready to buy that one yet.

I have two recordings from my iPhone where the noise can be heard loud and clear, but cannot figure out how to upload to this thread (I tried the upload button, but it doesn't recognize the file extension.) Help?

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!

Hi All,

I've been hearing a cyclic clicking noise coming from the frunk area for about 10 minutes after I park. A Tesla tech (he was here for another reason) heard it, he said "normal", it's the ac compressor. I'm not ready to buy that one yet.

I have two recordings from my iPhone where the noise can be heard loud and clear, but cannot figure out how to upload to this thread (I tried the upload button, but it doesn't recognize the file extension.) Help?

Anyone else experiencing this?

Thanks!
Can you post it on YouTube?

overall the car makes several noises that I was not used to hearing coming directly from ICE. Hums, clunks, whines. As mentioned, would need to hear yours to know if it is different. I don't recall 10 minutes of clicking after parking.

overall the car makes several noises that I was not used to hearing coming directly from ICE. Hums, clunks, whines. As mentioned, would need to hear yours to know if it is different. I don't recall 10 minutes of clicking after parking.

This is kicking my ass. I need to upload an m4a audio file and this site doesn't support that type. Any suggestions?