Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clicking "read full article" button on a blog post page fails

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Specifically, it opens up a new browser tab, but instead of showing the blog post, it just navigates to the main TMC page. This is happening both on the Microsoft Edge browser and on Internet Explorer 11. (Sorry, don't have any other browsers installed to test with.) Am I the only one seeing this?

This one on the BLOG page may be the one @AndreN is referring to. "Read Full Article" opens up the Main Forums page for me too.

upload_2017-7-7_19-23-44.png

(I just sent a quick PM to @ChadS to see if he will remedy the link.)
Thanks for all of your help.

Hmm. Worked for me using Chrome 59 on Windows 10.

Although, I have a white "Read More" button rather than a red "Read Full Article" button. Perhaps (?) that is because the first time I read it was from a direct link that Ty sent me, so maybe I'm not getting the same experience that others are.

I don't think (?) I have a way to edit that link. I can't see anything on the blog page anyway. I wrote the blog and somebody at TMC posted it for me.

The full link to the blog is:
Invisible Benefits of Electric Vehicles

Last edited:
Thanks, it's working for me now. Sorry about not listing the actual link. Chad's article was the one, but I also saw the issue with the "Welcome to TMC" blog post in this Site Feedback section, but that's working today as well.