Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate Control Issue - climate keeper not working due to system fault

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm having the same issue with the remote climate functions not working. I'll report back after my service visit on 8/3/22. The issue started after a windshield replacement. Also the front passenger door handle had quit working while it was in service.
I had the same issue after a windshield replacement, reported here:

1. Reported to Autoglass, they sent someone to the house to check if they'd caused the damage but couldn't confirm
2. Booked in with the Tesla SC, who found that the cable for the humidity sensor in the housing behind the rear view mirror had been severed.
3. Tesla invoiced Autoglass directly for the repairs.

Was unfortunate timing given it was winter but resolved pretty quickly and at no cost (other than time) to me.

Screenshot_20220803-194834_Adobe Acrobat.jpg
Had this issue fixed three weeks after a windshield replacement, when this issue had started. See above. The THS sensor needed a firmware update. This also fixed the malfunctioning passenger side door handle, which quit working that day. Glad nothing needed to be taken apart. On another note...they chipped the rear quarter panel when the rear seat bench was replaced. Again...one thing gets fixed and another broken.