Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate Keeper Unavailable

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The first time this fault occurred, it corrected itself. When it re-occurred, I booked my car in for a contactless service.
IMG_0901.jpeg

Concern: [SEE ATTACHED SESSION] Intermittent issue with climate control unavailable.
Investigation found that there is a fault with the Temperature Humidity Sensor (THS) ECU. Carried out replacement of the
sensor and confirmed the vehicle is now operating as designed.

Correction: General Diagnosis

Correction: Sensor - Relative Humidity and Temperature (Remove & Replace)

Parts Replaced or Added

MODEL 3 SERVICE KIT - HVAC SENSOR(1462944-00-A)

The first time this fault occurred, it corrected itself. When it re-occurred, I booked my car in for a contactless service.
View attachment 545902

Concern: [SEE ATTACHED SESSION] Intermittent issue with climate control unavailable.
Investigation found that there is a fault with the Temperature Humidity Sensor (THS) ECU. Carried out replacement of the
sensor and confirmed the vehicle is now operating as designed.

Correction: General Diagnosis

Correction: Sensor - Relative Humidity and Temperature (Remove & Replace)

Parts Replaced or Added

MODEL 3 SERVICE KIT - HVAC SENSOR(1462944-00-A)
God sent you with that information! Thank you! Been researching for some time, figured that the culprit is the small motherboard up by the rear view mirror, and possibly the sensor. I will order the part in. Does the price shows on your invoice? I suppose it was a warranty job, but price might be there, to give me an idea, my warranty is long gone….

Reactions: navt
God sent you with that information! Thank you! Been researching for some time, figured that the culprit is the small motherboard up by the rear view mirror, and possibly the sensor. I will order the part in. Does the price shows on your invoice? I suppose it was a warranty job, but price might be there, to give me an idea, my warranty is long gone….
No price. Covered under warranty. U.K. M3s under warranty until at least mid-June. What did I miss? Good luck.

Im at 110k miles, 2 years old Model3, no warranty for well over a year

Did you sort getting the part?

Best way to get pricing is to just email the parts team at your nearest SC. Usually the cheapest way to get new parts anyway, other than finding parts from scrap yards with some luck.

It doesn't look a difficult part to replace.

Contact details can be found here...

You may already know all this.