Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Climate on or off...Help!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
We have a 2022 MYLR. The problem I believe is with the app. It will without my intervention turn on the climate and I'll get a message saying the climate has been on for x amount of time on my phone. We were recently in Europe and the car was at home. Still occasionally I'd get this message and TRY to cancel climate. Here's a problem I'm having. If you go to Climate in the app, it says either ON or Off. If it says ON, does that mean it's on or does that mean you touch it to turn it on? Same thing with the opposite label. This is driving us crazy and we'd appreciate some enlightenment.

....Here's a problem I'm having. If you go to Climate in the app, it says either ON or Off. If it says ON, does that mean it's on or does that mean you touch it to turn it on? Same thing with the opposite label. This is driving us crazy and we'd appreciate some enlightenment.
The phone app indicates the actual state of the Climate system. If it shows OFF, the system is indeed OFF.

Reactions: brkaus