Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Climate XChange Tesla Raffle - under two weeks and 500 tickets left

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

CXCRaffle

Global Vendor
Sep 21, 2018
Boston
Fellow New Englanders,
Many of you are familiar with Climate XChange and our Annual Tesla Raffle fundraiser - buying tickets, putting bumper stickers on your Teslas, and even attending kickoff and drawing events in past years, as this year is our sixth raffle. Thank you for your support!

The winner gets their choice of a Tesla with any or all options, and we pay the federal and Massachusetts prize/income taxes on their behalf - a total value of up to over $227,000! Plus there are four cash prizes of $10,000, $5000, $3000 and $2000. Drawing is 2/25 at 3pm Eastern via Facebook livestream. It starts at 2pm so you can watch me load the barrel with our auditors in attendance - full transparency!

We've sold about 4500 of the 5000 tickets available. Sales end when we run out or 2/23 at 2pm Eastern - but please help us sell out first! Thank you!

Screen Shot 2022-02-12 at 14.02.17.png

For those not familiar with Climate XChange, we are a 501c3 nonprofit based in Boston, focused on research, insight and advocacy to drive forward effective and just climate policy at the state level. The Tesla Raffle is our biggest source of revenue to pay for our Massachusetts and Maryland campaigns, research projects, State Climate Policy Network and our newest project, the State Climate Policy Dashboard.

I (@PeterK ) am a four-time Tesla owner (one each of S, X, 3 and Y, though traded the S for the X) for nearly 9 years, joined the CXC board about 7 years ago, and have served as (unpaid) Acting Executive Director for the past year. We just hired a new Executive Director who will start in March and take over management but I will continue to run the raffle. See you on the 2/25 drawing livestream!

Peter Kirby
CXC Board Member, Acting Executive Director, and Raffle Director

Last edited:
FYI we are down to 88 tickets left!
1645221261260.png

Reactions: jlv1 and EdA