Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cloud Profile Settings not the same in M3 v MY

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Odd thing happening with my cloud profile for settings. My main car is M3 and I have my cloud settings all set up. When i drive our MY, it picks up my cloud account but the seat settings are way off.

Any idea how to remedy this? Since i have the manual profile still saved in the MY, i have to select it each time i get in and out of the car. I looked around on the forum without seeing this specific complaint.

thanks yall!

There's a "seat and mirror calibration" button in the service menu. Do that in all the cars you use the cloud profile with and it should help. My mirrors still didn't sync properly between our M3 and MY after that but I kept on updating the profile each time I adjusted the mirrors back to where they should be and eventually it seemed to work.

Question... if you rent a cr and sign in with your profile to get your settings... when you are done, how do you get your profile out of that car? If you hit the delete profile button in the ccar will it remove it from the car or totally delete it from your account???