TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Cloudy spot on car

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by bananaheim, Jul 17, 2016.

1. bananaheim

bananaheim Member

I have a 2104 blue MS. Today I noticed a cloudy/shadowy spot on the side of the car. It looks as if the gloss has been removed from a small section of the car. The area is about the size of 2 quarters. I've attached a picture. The spot looks somewhat white in the picture, bit it is really just a dull spot.

Any helpful advice about what I need to fix the spot and restore the finish would be appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. bananaheim

bananaheim Member

I have a 2104 blue MS. Today I noticed a cloudy/shadowy spot on the side of the car. It looks as if the gloss has been removed from a small section of the car. The area is about the size of 2 quarters. I've attached a picture. The spot looks somewhat white in the picture, bit it is really just a dull spot.

Any helpful advice about what I need to fix the spot and restore the finish would be appreciated.