Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Clovis, NM

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
is 2019 here yet?

Oh if we could go back to 2019... but yeah Clovis only has a few more months left to do it up in 2020. I bet one Internet it'll be 2021

Attachments

• Clovis.png
    Clovis.png
    49.2 KB · Views: 191
  • NM SC.png
    NM SC.png
    301.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Funny
Reactions: ReddyLeaf
I feel like Tesla has transitioned from building out the SC network to building it up, expanding/upgrading current installations to alleviate congestion in high traffic areas.

The being said I would gladly take CA’s and FL’s leftover v2’s for Clovis, Roswell, Alamogordo, and Lubbock.

I feel like Tesla has transitioned from building out the SC network to building it up, expanding/upgrading current installations to alleviate congestion in high traffic areas.

The being said I would gladly take CA’s and FL’s leftover v2’s for Clovis, Roswell, Alamogordo, and Lubbock.

It’d be great to get actual info/strategy from Tesla but they killed their PR department early this year I believe. I have read somewhere that they’re building physical SuperChargers as fast as possible. It would be nice if the V2’s were reused but I think Tesla is trying to set a certain level of service at this point.

One thing that needs to happen is a stream lined version of permitting. I don’t think this will happen until the rest of the car manufacturers (think big names, Ford/GM/FCA) really start cranking out EV’s and then buyers will start complaining of no charging network.

Good luck Clovis!

While they've been relieving some congestion, they've also filled in some of the larger spacing on busy routes.

Last edited: