Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Club Meet-Up For The Port St. Lucie Supercharger Ribbon Cutting 7/24

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I had a great time at the PSL meet/Tesla SC opening today. Met a load of current and future Tesla owners and the TGIFriday's meal afterwards was well attended too (complete with a 25% Tesla discount :smile:). Here's a few pics of the event.
DSC01324a.jpg
MissErol in her blue 60
DSC01331a.jpg
The press with Larry watching on
DSC01340a.jpg
St Lucie's Mayor
DSC01347a.jpg
The ribbon cutting
DSC01356a.jpg
A Roadster owner wishing he could use the SC's
DSC01369a.jpg
My "Beest" charging with the new tinted windows
DSC01376a.jpg
Larry's Signature Red
DSC01362a.jpg
Nice blue wrap job
DSC01325a.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

I should add a big thanks to ScottEV and Larry for organizing and co-coordinating the event.

I had a great time at the PSL meet/Tesla SC opening today. Met a load of current and future Tesla owners and the TGIFriday's meal afterwards was well attended too (complete with a 25% Tesla discount :smile:).
- - - Updated - - -

I should add a big thanks to ScottEV and Larry for organizing and co-coordinating the event.

Thanks Daniel,

Great photos! I want to thank Scott again for the great job of coordinating.

I also want to thank Ron Brayton, the manager of TGI Fridays for taking such good care of us. Sarah the waitress was absolutely fantastic. I told Ron that he could expect our membership to return on a regular basis. He said that when they do to mention that they were with the Florida Tesla Motors Club to get a 25% discount.

Larry

Thanks again to ScottEV and Larry who tirelessly put together this event for all of us. It was also great meeting Daniel, Robb and Steve! Can't say I've ever seen so many Model S's at one time except at the Dania Service Center. Just about every color was represented, except I didn't see a green. Now I still need to choose a color before finalizing... I look forward to future events/get togethers.

Tesla charging station in PSL. Another good shout out for Tesla

- - - Updated - - -

The West Palm Beach Channel 12 television coverage can be found at
WPEC-TV CBS12 News :: News - Top Stories - Tesla drivers get free refills with new supercharger station on Treasure Coast
BTW, finally got my Tesla on t.v. as the reporter was sitting in my Model S.

I too got mine on but it was only the back end by the charge port, oh well that's ok, I've had my wreckers on the news several times and that's great for business lol.

Thanks again to ScottEV and Larry who tirelessly put together this event for all of us. It was also great meeting Daniel, Robb and Steve! Can't say I've ever seen so many Model S's at one time except at the Dania Service Center. Just about every color was represented, except I didn't see a green. Now I still need to choose a color before finalizing... I look forward to future events/get togethers.

Decided which color yet Kenny?

The event worked better than expected for me. Got there at 915, and they put me right in, fully charged by the time the event was over and on the road, got to my meeting in Orlando early.
Stopped on my way back from Orlando today, got there with 50 rated miles, left 40 minutes later with 160..didnt need to fully charge. Went to Moe's and had a nice salad and off in a flash. Good Stuff.