TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Club Spike

Discussion in 'Site Feedback' started by vfx, Jun 28, 2007.

1. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

I noticed a recent jump in the Tesla Motors Club membership (and the requsite small (percentage-wise) increase in postings).

Is it because there is not much happening over at the Tesla site (like Whitestar wish lists) or is it because the word is getting out?

Perhaps it's the sparkeling personalities of the current members ;)

2. danny

danny Administrator

I have never come across a fourm with quite the personalities that we have going on here.
    If I can get my act together I think this forum can become quite an important place for the future of electric cars.

3. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

Don't I get some credit? When Tesla announced "Tesla Energy Group", and my TEG moniker got diluted, I jumped over here and posted up a storm. I think I kicked some life into the forum.

I did about 200 postings in 2 weeks. Now I have more post count than Greenspeed or vfx.
    It wasn't my goal to run up my post numbers... I just had a lot to say!

4. danny

danny Administrator

You have done great work TEG ;)

5. vfx

vfx Well-Known Member

Yes, TEG you rule the blogs.

Greenspeed wrote:
    Too bad you can't get paid for all that (great) work!

6. AGR

AGR Member

Captivating diversity in the knowledge base of the people that post on a regular basis.

TEG is the "battery guru"..... ;)

7. TEG

TEG TMC Moderator

I hope I am known for more than just saying a lot about batteries.

I just posted a bunch in the new battery categories recently to seed them with discussion topics, but I have plenty to say about things like styling, handling, racing, maintenance, solar power, and other related topics.