Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

"Clunk" noise when turning left or right around 25mph

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
2020 MX with a nasty case of the shudders - This has been looked at by the SC and said there's no current fix but it's safe to drive. WOOhoo...

What I've noticed is that when I'm pulling into my neighborhood I have to make a bunch of left, right, left rights to get to my house (ahhh sub divisions and their lovely layouts) anyway... as I do the normal left / rights I'm hearing a clunk noise coming from the front of the car, it's not SUPER loud but if you have the radio off you'd be like o_O what was that. Not sure if the 2 are related but its starting to get me to wonder what's going on.
Anyone else getting a noise when turning at slow / med speeds? I'll take it into the SC but figured at this current moment I don't really NEED to take it in as others might really NEED their car worked so trying to be somewhat mindful and not self centered.

My new X doesn't shudder under acceleration, but it does make a loud clunk when turning right. Can't always reproduce it, but has happened in the same spot a few times so far. Happens after going down a hill and coming to a stop or near stop, then turning.

• Informative
Reactions: Tac0Meat