Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Clunking sounds

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I saw your other post about it. Hopefully there will be an update to fix it. How are you liking everything else about it? Netflix, YouTube, responsiveness? My screen is SLOW and I was looking to get another M3 or MS, but with this upgrade and the warranty work from this post I think I am gonna just stick to this car. It will feel like a new car.
IMHO- the upgrade is like having a new car! I have a 2015, AP1 and I still appreciate the upgrade. I like watching TV, Netflix, or YouTube while charging and the games make family road trips enjoyable.

Reactions: besnova
Motor was delivered today with more details on what it is. No clue what it means though but it looks like a complete motor and the Part # might be a recent revision since I can't find anyone who has it or posted it.

Hello Besnik,

Additional parts have been ordered for servicing your car. We will send you updates twice a week until your service is completed.

Parts Received
  1. ASY,P-TRAIN,SPORT,MECH,COMPLETE,18.5 RTR
    Part #: 1002633-01-T
    Delivered: November 27, 2020

You may review, modify, or check the status of your appointment at anytime on your Tesla app. Please contact us if you have any questions.

Thank you so much for being a Tesla customer.

Tesla