Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CNBC loading error on Tune-In

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
same here for CNN, MSNBC, etc.
I communicated with TuneIn tech support via email, they said they are aware and working on it
this morning, my usual "favorites" bookmark icon for CNN didn't work, but then I selected the TuneIn option from the bottom toolbar, then where it listed "popular stations in your area" I selected a different CNN icon and it worked, first time in a week or two

• Informative
Reactions: Neodocjdg
Maybe it was just the way Favorites in TESLA are save, or the URL got updated and it didn’t self correct.. I’ll give that a try with all, thought about it but while driving didn’t have the interest. ;-).. It was too easy to just tell my cell phone to open Sirius and stream CNN and then switch the car to stream from phone.

Same problem here, but I've found a work around that works about 95% of the time for me. Select Tunein from the bottom tool bar, then News subcategory then open CNN. Let it play for 10 seconds or so and then select CNBC from that same subcategory. This does not work if you use any of your recent or favorite short cuts. Enjoy!

Deleting the favorites and re-enabling them seems to have worked-although I didnt’ test the prior saved favorites just before doing this so it’s not a good valid test.. but at least all news stations seem to be loading again and available to flip through in favorites.

These days I’m probably just better off listening to music anyways, listening to any news channel just makes me want to drive the tesla into a wall - thankfully, it probably would stop me from doing that.