Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CNN denouncing FSD and Tesla

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone seen the ad (ad? news story? don't know) on CNN demonizing Tesla and FSD? I am definitely not interested in FSD, but this shows some mook explaining how Tesla's FSD is killing people every day, and shows several staged incidents of the same white Tesla running over traffic cones and cutouts of people. He of ourse is wearing all white.
The tag line is something like "Contact Washington, Tesla must be stopped!".
This crap ran in the middle of the morning news 8/9/2022 about 0915.
Even more reason to eschew CNN.
"Journalism", my butt.

I mean, CNN has been known to entirely fabricate stories before if it suits them (or more likely suits someone who has paid them). They're sadly far from unique with this in today's media landscape, and it really isn't anything new... unfortunately though, many people don't know this.

I mean, CNN has been known to entirely fabricate stories before if it suits them (or more likely suits someone who has paid them). They're sadly far from unique with this in today's media landscape, and it really isn't anything new... unfortunately though, many people don't know this.
True. And Not unlike the reason why Fox is facing a 1.6 billion lawsuit (judge rejected Fox's motion to dismiss) from Dominion Voting as well as Newsmax and OAN, also facing billion dollar lawsuits from Dominion Voting.

Last edited:
This thread needs to be verified and corrected if wrong. If this is an advertisement, which it sounds like then it has NOTHING to do with CNN or any other network. Hard to believe the OP is conflating and combining advertisements with network produced content. Guess ABC is promoting hemorrhoids since they have Preparation-H ads.
It also means Hulu promotes gender stereotypes

Forhims because all that matters for males is sexual performance
Forhers because women suffer from mental health issues

I do think its a bit messed up that forhims and forhers is actually the same parent company.

Whatever CNN say doesn't bother me. I've quit listening or watching any news around November 2021, that's also when I got my Model S. I'm much happier now...not sure what to attribute that to but I take it. It's like reading about how bad alcohol is for your brain...best choice to make is to quit reading.
Really, maybe BBC, any news?