Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

CNN, Tesla, and other streams.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I can’t figure TuneIn radio, and CNN out.
In my Model 3, I used to get CNN News back about a year ago or so.
Then it went away all together. I’m in Canada, so maybe the US still gets it. We don’t.

Now I get one iteration of it, ( I think the International one ), but not just the CNN News one, that seems to have live streaming of current news.

I was in a Model X 75D the other day, ( not sure what year, but the software was not as current, as it had no Netflix or YouTube either), and it had CNN News on TuneIn ?
It was saved in favourites, but not searchable. Led me to believe that because it was saved, it stuck. If they unsaved it, would it be gone for good?
I don’t know. I can’t figure them out.

I do have Spotify premium, but they don’t provide it either.

Anyone know a way (any way), I can Get CNN News live streaming in my 3 in Canada ?

While on the topic, what other noteworthy stations do others listen to.
I also listen to, and enjoy, bout 6 different Tesla Podcasts in my three regularly as well.
My wife likes Dateline (crime series) on long trips also.

Haven’t tried any audio book subscriptions yet, but that may be next on my list.

Thanks.

agreed, like CNN being a good station or not is not the issue here.

In Canada I too cannot get CNN or CNBC or MSNBC on premium with Tunein
I have had a ticket open since Sept 2020 just after I purchased my M3. I took it into service and they said they changed the VPN settings but it only worked for a week or so.

I finally booked another appointment after getting no luck with the telephone support and ticket that was open and they called me back saying that Tunein is not allowed to broadcast CNN or other channels in Canada.

I have a SIrusXM online subscription as well.

Any ideas of how to set up your own VPN on the Tesla Equipment or put a SiriusXM app for streaming or any other way to get CNN /CNBC through a more native experience on a M3?

I see no reason to pay for the premium content if I cant get the stations. Am I missing something?

• Disagree
Reactions: TLLMRRJ