TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC
Start a Discussionhttps://teslamotorsclub.com/tmc/tags/

Coal in my stocking

Discussion in 'Tesla, Inc.' started by bart513, Dec 24, 2013.

Tags:
  1. bart513

bart513 Active Member

I got a call from Tesla today asking me to pay for the refurbished battery installed in my Roadster in October :frown:. I guess I was hoping that Santa was going to bring me a gift as I've been told that Elon has done favors like this with other Roadster owners regarding their battery....... On the other hand I was expecting to pay and the car rocks! Sometimes dreams do come true:wink: I never thought that I would be driving a Tesla Roadster! Happy Holidays TMC:biggrin:

2. bart513

bart513 Active Member

I guess there are no elves running around today?

3. Botbldr45

Botbldr45 Supporting Member

But you are and that's a plus for all Roadster owners.
    Congratulations .........
    Now..... You need to figure out what unmarked police cars look like ...... Very important!

4. bart513

bart513 Active Member

Good point and thanks for putting a holiday smile on my face:)

5. Zzzz...

Zzzz... Member

Congrats!

and happy new year!