Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coco mats in a Model S

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ecarfan

I have had CocoMats http://www.cocomats.com/ in several of my cars and always liked them. When I got my Model S I was not impressed with the factory carpets (I know there have been several topics discussing them) so called CocoMats a few months ago to see if they had made any for the S. At that time they said they had not (I am aware that since that time at least one person has posted about putting CocoMats in an S but I can't find their post right now). I was considering their traditional style and then they told me they had a new carpet style that might look nice in a Tesla and they would send me a sample. I got the sample and thought it would be perfect. Just got them a few days ago. Below are the photos. They are very thick and have a ribbed rubber backing. Extremely well made and fit perfectly.

That style is not on their website yet so you will need to call them and request it. I do not have a name for the carpet style or a name for the color (Edit: see my second post just below for details). Cost for front and rear mats was $329 + shipping. I did not get mats for the trunk or frunk. I have a Tesla all weather rubber mat for the trunk and am not going to bother with an aftermarket mat in the frunk.

IMG_0513.jpg

IMG_0511.jpg

IMG_0512.jpg

Last edited:
I got some more information from CocoMats regarding the mats I posted about. They are called "Furstil Nylon DuPont 6.6 Weave". They will get them on their website in a few weeks. Here is what Drew at CocoMats told me, quote:

"
This material is an ultra-high-end woven nylon. I like to describe it as having the look of Sisal, the feel of wool, and the durability of a rubber mat. The material does best in all sorts of weather conditions and can be cleaned like a similar style factory mat.

We will be offering the Nylon in 9 colors and will offer them with contrasting binding/ stitching colors. The particular color you ordered was our color #117 Medium Grey.

Pricing for the Furstil Nylon is as follows:

2-Piece Set: 179.95 * 2 front mats only
4-Piece Set: 259.95 * 2 front mats + 2 rear mats
3-Piece Set: 329.95 * 2 front mats + 1 single row runner

Shipping is a flat rate charge of $17.75 for shipping via UPS Ground to the US 48 states
."