Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Cocomats Anyone?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

Panacea

TSLA Shareholder/Believer
Feb 9, 2013
NJ
I think a few folks have purchased cocomats and I would really appreciate if anyone could post a few pics of the mats in their cars. Also, comments about fit for the front, rear, frunk and trunk mats would be great!

Cheers!:smile:

I think a few folks have purchased cocomats and I would really appreciate if anyone could post a few pics of the mats in their cars. Also, comments about fit for the front, rear, frunk and trunk mats would be great!

Cheers!:smile:

Digitaltim has a couple shots.

I have sent in templates, and Drew from Cocomats has been comparing them to the templates two others have sent in. I think he's trying to get one template shaped up for the second row before he puts them into production.

He's pretty settled on the front row mats, and I have given him a template for the frunk.

As soon as I get mine, I will take photos of them.

Yeah - Drew called me and I am helping him revise the rear mat. I originally did mine so it slide under the top rail of the front seats. My front seats rarely get moved and I liked it for more coverage.

When I spoke to Drew, he basically sent me your second row template.

I think what Drew is waiting on is sorting out different measurements. There's a fabric riser right below the second row seats. I didn't include that in my measurements, but I think others did. Also, some others wanted longer extensions under the front seats between the rails. I basically took digitaltim's template and put notches in it.

Did you do the trunk as well? I'm thinking of getting one in here as well.

Sent via Tapatalk.

I ordered front row driver/passenger, second row runner and frunk.

As far as I know, Drew didn't have any template for the trunk, and I'll have to see how much use it gets. I do like quick access to the trunk "footwell" for storing the carseat protectors and other things.