Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coffs Harbour supercharger status

gcgp

Nov 11, 2015
Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia
I’m going on a long trip in a few days so I decided to just check the superchargers along the way. Does anyone know if the big banana supercharger is online? When I checked yesterday i think it was down. Today it seems to be online but I’m worried as I’l need to charge there.

ZTrekus

Feb 8, 2015
Sydney, NSW
Well in the words of Douglass Adams, "Don't Panic!"

Firstly, I have stopped there every time I have gone to QLD and back and have never been let down.

But Secondly, even if a supercharger is down along the route (and that happened to me at Byron Bay), your map shows all the Destination chargers that are nearby - and these days there are many of them. You only need to crawl to there for a "top-up" to get to the next supercharger.

So chances are - she'll be right as rain!

LGGD

May 29, 2014
Gold Coast
I charged there in mid October. Was OK then. I usually miss some SCs eg charged at Bne SC missed Macadamia castle charged at BB SC but since you have a 70 it might be tricky unless you go slow.

It was dead for me a few months months ago, and yes, it was down again a few days ago. I don’t know if it’s fixed yet.

About Us

Formed in 2006, Tesla Motors Club (TMC) was the first independent online Tesla community. Today it remains the largest and most dynamic community of Tesla enthusiasts. Learn more.

Do you value your experience at TMC? Consider becoming a Supporting Member of Tesla Motors Club. As a thank you for your contribution, you'll get nearly no ads in the Community and Groups sections. Additional perks are available depending on the level of contribution. Please visit the Account Upgrades page for more details.

SUPPORT TMC