Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coin in the Rear Door

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Long story short, my four year old just told me that she lost a dime her mother gave her in my passenger rear door. Apparently she slide it down between the rubber guard and window. When I move the door I can hear it rattling around in there.

Has anyone had any experience removing the panel and if so if it something I want to tackle? I watched a video and it seemed pretty straight forward. I just thought I'd see what the community had to say before opening some pry tools on Amazon. Is this something a Service Center would do without charging me an arm and a leg? Thanks everyone.

Even if you took the panel off using those plastic pry tools and the 2 bolts, the inside part of the door is still sealed underneath, I took my panel off to see if I could replace the door speakers, that was another issue, all is sealed. Whatever snap I broke loose it remains at the bottom and it’s staying there. Lucky for me it’s not making any noise.

Fred