TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker or making a Paypal contribution here: paypal.me/SupportTMC

Coincidence and Coffee Machines

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Francis Lau, Apr 11, 2013.

1. Francis Lau

Francis Lau P-1456

I struggle too when I go on vacation. I miss my Model S, my Tempurpedic bed, my 60-inch HDTV, my coffee machine with fresh beans. I am going to be a hermit.

2. aaron.s

aaron.s Member

Francis

Thats so funny! I also have a Tempurpedic Bed, 60" HDTV & a Coffee Team Capresso Coffee Maker that grinds the coffee before brewing :)

I love them all..... But I love my Model S more!

Aaron

3. kinddog

kinddog Banned

weird, i have the same stable of cars you have... 2011 Prius, 2012 Highlander Hybrid, and now a 2013 Tesla Model S.

4. Francis Lau

Francis Lau P-1456

Aaron

Even weirder is that my coffee maker is also a Capresso. Is your TV a Panasonic?

Francis

5. aaron.s

aaron.s Member

Francis

No - its a Samsung..... But still!

Aaron

6. kinddog

kinddog Banned

i also have the Capresso grind-n-brew. i went thru a Krups and Cuisinart pretty fast. failure rate is high on these machines. but the Capresso is so far so good...

i also have a Samsung 60" TV. like the Tesla, I am constantly blown away by it...

7. Hank42

Hank42 Member

Jura!

Adding to the OT posts :

Panasonic & Samsung TV - also went through the Krups and Cuisinart, and now have the Capresso as well (8 years and counting!)
    Now if if only Jura teamed up with Tesla - forget the center console insert - how a bout a grind and brew insert!

8. aaron.s

aaron.s Member

kinddog

Great minds think alike!

Love my Samsung! Was the first to be led backlit (not side lit) with local-dimming -- an AMAZING set!

Aaron

- - - Updated - - -

Hank42

Been through a couple of Capresso grind and brew's (none failed - just upgraded to newer version!). Current model is the stainless steel one with a thermos carafe to keep the coffee warm without getting "burnt".... My partner makes the coffee about an hour and a half to two hours before I get to it!

Nothing like a burr grinder to make a good cup of coffee!!!

Aaron

9. NEWDL

NEWDL R#350 R#1323 Sig23 8136

This thread is exactly why we have 2 roadsters, 2 Model S, 2 coffee machines, 2 tempurpedic beds, and big TVs one of each in the Midwest and one of each in pacific time...

:)

10. Al Sherman

Al Sherman It's about THIS car.

We're still rocking the Krups Pro Aroma. Other than that we're right in line with the group. Though, it'd be a tough choice between the Model S and the Tempurpedic. That mattress saved my life. If they ever go out of business I'll have to buy the company!

11. dsm363

dsm363 Roadster + Sig Model S

Jura makes nice SuperAutomatic Espresso machines that also make coffee.

For semi-pro setup, La Marzocco GS/3 with Mazzer Mini E is way to go.