Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Coincidence and Coffee Machines

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I struggle too when I go on vacation. I miss my Model S, my Tempurpedic bed, my 60-inch HDTV, my coffee machine with fresh beans. I am going to be a hermit.

Francis

Thats so funny! I also have a Tempurpedic Bed, 60" HDTV & a Coffee Team Capresso Coffee Maker that grinds the coffee before brewing :)

I love them all..... But I love my Model S more!

Aaron

Jura!

i also have the Capresso grind-n-brew. i went thru a Krups and Cuisinart pretty fast. failure rate is high on these machines. but the Capresso is so far so good...

i also have a Samsung 60" TV. like the Tesla, I am constantly blown away by it...

Adding to the OT posts :

Panasonic & Samsung TV - also went through the Krups and Cuisinart, and now have the Capresso as well (8 years and counting!)
Now if if only Jura teamed up with Tesla - forget the center console insert - how a bout a grind and brew insert!

i also have the Capresso grind-n-brew. i went thru a Krups and Cuisinart pretty fast. failure rate is high on these machines. but the Capresso is so far so good...

i also have a Samsung 60" TV. like the Tesla, I am constantly blown away by it...

kinddog

Great minds think alike!

Love my Samsung! Was the first to be led backlit (not side lit) with local-dimming -- an AMAZING set!

Aaron

- - - Updated - - -

Adding to the OT posts :

Panasonic & Samsung TV - also went through the Krups and Cuisinart, and now have the Capresso as well (8 years and counting!)
Now if if only Jura teamed up with Tesla - forget the center console insert - how a bout a grind and brew insert!

Hank42

Been through a couple of Capresso grind and brew's (none failed - just upgraded to newer version!). Current model is the stainless steel one with a thermos carafe to keep the coffee warm without getting "burnt".... My partner makes the coffee about an hour and a half to two hours before I get to it!

Nothing like a burr grinder to make a good cup of coffee!!!

Aaron

This thread is exactly why we have 2 roadsters, 2 Model S, 2 coffee machines, 2 tempurpedic beds, and big TVs one of each in the Midwest and one of each in pacific time...

:)

We're still rocking the Krups Pro Aroma. Other than that we're right in line with the group. Though, it'd be a tough choice between the Model S and the Tempurpedic. That mattress saved my life. If they ever go out of business I'll have to buy the company!