Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Color Choice?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
No this is not yet Another thread on what Color should I choose....(relief)!!!:)

My question is however....I'm going back and forth on Color choice.....it seems the longer I think about it the more difficult it is to make a final decision. I have narrowed it down to three.

I've looked at what seems like an infinite number of 'Photos' to try and help but they just don't do justice. So my question is....what is the best place (whether it be location, Showroom, City) to see the "Largest" concentration of Model S's IN PERSON on a lot so to speak so I can see in reality what these colors will look like to help me decide.

I did go to my closest Showroom/Service Center (120 miles away)! And they had all of 1 Model S and 1 Model X inside....and 1car outside in the parking lot.....big disappointment. The 'in Gallery' Design Center helps somewhat but the small color palettes don't really help on the decision front....they give you a 'general' idea of color but in my honest opinion and I think you'll agree....you need to see each color on a "full car" to appreciate the intonation of color and how the 'lines' of the car affect those colors.....

Any recommendations would be greatly appreciated!!!

Ski

If you're going on any trips in the near future, maybe there is a busier/bigger service center you can visit. Ideally, it would be one that holds some of the CPO inventory. Since I live in Michigan (where there is literally nothing), I did a test drive while I was visiting my parents in CA. They live really close to the Buena Park Service center, which had a lot full of cars - closest thing to a Tesla "dealership" I've seen.

You could maybe try to google maps potential service centers to see how big they are/how big the lots are. When you find one that looks big enough you can call and ask how many cars are around.