TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

color configuration for new MS

Discussion in 'Model S: Interior & Exterior' started by bladuca, Dec 20, 2016.

1. bladuca

bladuca New Member

I am trying to decide between midnight silver with white interior vs red with tan. I currently have a dark blue with tan MS. My concern is that the white is too stark. My concern with the red/tan combo is that it is classic but perhaps too typical. I also have a bit of a lead foot so red might not be a wise choice for me.
    Any thoughts or opinions would be appreciated? Thanks in advance.

2. HebrHmr

HebrHmr Member

You could go red with white, get a nice tint, and not let anyone in the car that thinks it's too stark. :p

It's a fairly dark red and I don't think police lasers discriminate based on car color.

I went red and black. The black being a blank canvas for me to slowly add red accents.

3. bladuca

bladuca New Member

Good points. I saw an MX with the red and white and it reminded me of a candy cane so I decided against it. I think I would prefer the red/black combo over red/white.

4. marty2112

marty2112 Member

Car color and interior is all preference. Go with your gut.

With that said, love a dark exterior with light (Grey/White) interior. Great contrast and a very modern look. IMG_0005.JPG IMG_0006.JPG