Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado: 21" Black Arachnids for Trade (looking for silver set)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I was so excited to finally receive my referral arachnids and when I picked them up, they were a set of black ones. They just don't work for me. I'm working with service to see if they'll exchange them for silvers. In the meantime, I figured I'd see if anyone wanted to trade me a set of silvers for them.

Let me know if you're interested.

Here is your twin from another thread...you guys should get in touch.

"I just got notice that my referral award set of silver arachnid staggered wheels, tires, sensors, etc will be available next Monday here in Los Angeles. The service center is giving me a hard time about taking them to have them powder-coated first, and only want to install them as they come.

I know it's a longshot, but I really prefer the black arachnid wheels for my black Model S. I was hoping there is someone out there who has black from an earlier referral, but prefers the silver for their Tesla,and is interested in trading black for silver - new with tires, etc. If that is of interest to anyone, please email me at [email protected]"