Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado - DIA parking

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

stevezzzz

R;SigS;P85D;SigX;S90D;XP100D;3LR;YLR
Nov 13, 2009
Colorado
I just dropped my S at Canopy Airport Parking. Mine is the fourth Model S in valet this morning: two blacks, a multi-red, and my Sig red. We're occupying the four available Juice Bar spots.

When I brought my S to them for the first time, in October, the attendants had never seen one before. Now, they're old hands. I recommend them when you have to park at DIA.

I don't think that's a problem: in valet they shuffle cars around as needed and sometimes the Juice Bar spots are ICE'd temporarily, or there may be more EV's than charging spots. I see from the Tesla app that they plugged mine in shortly after I dropped it off, and then took it off charge the next day. They know what day you'll be returning, and my car has always been fully charged when I picked it up.

Out in the covered self-parking barn, though, ICE'd Juice Bar spots are a real issue. That's one of the reasons I'm willing to pay more for valet parking. Another reason is that they almost never move the S's out of the enclosed drop-off area, even when not plugged in. There's a lot more accountability that way, and valet attendants always have eyes on your car.

Last edited: