Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado full stealth wrap for my X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm in Denver and looking for a local shop to wrap my new X in Xpel stealth. Reached out to Colorado Detail based on other suggestions, but they are booked for several months (and the highest price I have heard from my own research 7500). Ideally I would like to get the wheels powder coated at the same time if possible.

Thanks !

Did you ever end up going forward with
The wrap? Ive talked to a few people and they all tell me Colorado Detail is worth it. Before moving to Denver I used OCDetailing in the Bay Area and their work was AMAZING. Circling back to them for a local recommendation they didn’t have any, but insisted the quality of the prep work and installation was more important than anything.
I’m looking to have either a partial or full wrap done, with full car pint correction first, then a ceramic coating over everything. I plan on using either Colorado Detail or Denver Detail Club.

Colorado Detail has excellent work for sure. Price is up to the individual and that’s something I can’t quantify for you.

For sure though, Colorado Detail will get everything you’re looking for from prep to finish. Steve, the owner, is a great guy and knowledgeable. He will go into detail from what I remember.

I did not wrap the car and have only tinted it for now. I’ve considered a vinyl wrap for color only for the time being.