Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Line waiter, non-owner. 2 reservations early afternoon. Both opened up for invite on 4/6. Ordered one on Saturday. Waiting on the second one. My wife wants dual motor & we don't really need a second one with the bigger battery.

I think we're going to let hers sit in the queue until delivery of the first one to decide whether to defer.

Anybody in CO have a VIN yet? I ordered a blue one with aeros, AP & FSD on 4/7. I've seen some other threads with people who ordered around the same time in another state. They were trying to figure out whether the configuration affected delivery time . I'm sure they make colors and wheel choices in batches. The other upgrades are just software so you wouldn't think that would affect it.

A friend of mine put in his reservation online within the first 30 seconds or so and got his invite the first week of April, the 5th I think. He’s waiting for dual motor. As a Tesla owner, I got my invite months ago, but waiting as well. The plan is large battery, dual motor in midnight silver with white seats... If the tax credit goes away before we can get the car, we’ll probably wait until next year or even hold out to see what’s become of the Model Y. We’ve had a ton of other expenses over the past 6 months or so and don’t actually need another car just yet... Both my friend and I are in the Golden / Arvada area west of Denver.

Anybody in CO have a VIN yet? I ordered a blue one with aeros, AP & FSD on 4/7. I've seen some other threads with people who ordered around the same time in another state. They were trying to figure out whether the configuration affected delivery time . I'm sure they make colors and wheel choices in batches. The other upgrades are just software so you wouldn't think that would affect it.

Exact same config, config date, and in Colorado. No VIN yet.

Invite/Order: 4/10
VIN: 4/10
Delivery Appt Setup Call: 4/11
Set delivery: 4/20 at 10am (today).

Got a call at 3:30 yesterday: I am told the car has not arrived (therefore no 4/20 delivery) and they don't know where it is (waiting for logistics call back). I am not tentative for Tuesday now and supposed to hear back by tomorrow where the car is.

Wondering if the line shut down is somehow connected to all this and needless to say, super bummed.

Invite/Order: 4/10
VIN: 4/10
Delivery Appt Setup Call: 4/11
Set delivery: 4/20 at 10am (today).

Got a call at 3:30 yesterday: I am told the car has not arrived (therefore no 4/20 delivery) and they don't know where it is (waiting for logistics call back). I am not tentative for Tuesday now and supposed to hear back by tomorrow where the car is.

Wondering if the line shut down is somehow connected to all this and needless to say, super bummed.

Bummer about the delay but congrats ahead of time. I'm interested to hear how the delivery goes. What are your color & wheel choices?

Maybe it has to do with ordering in CA...