Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado Springs Service Center - 1323 Motor City Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Things are very busy here today. Looks like the exterior painting is done. They are putting up metal framing for interior walls. Looks like sign guys are there and signs will be installed soon. Still pretty empty in the Service Center part. Still lots of work to do.

View attachment 588803 View attachment 588804 View attachment 588805
You beat me to it. Also drove by this morning. The exterior is "Tesla gray". A crew on a lift was working on building face above the main doors, possibly prepping for sign installation as MorrisonHiker stated.
I'm really looking forward to not making the drive to Denver.

Reactions: Matsayz
I don’t know.. We may not have adequate proof that this is the service center just yet..
D0F642AC-85CA-4211-9BA7-CE41994A12E8.jpeg

Cool! Let's hope they do something like they did at the Superior Service Center (where they just opened a 16-stall supercharger). 8-12 stalls could work nicely here, I'd think...
I agree! If this service center has a waiting/reception area with coffee and restrooms it’d be a huge upgrade over the parking garage downtown. The only caveat being; if the service center is only open certain hours there really is nothing else around other than other car dealerships. This would be a problem for late night/weekend travelers. Maybe a 24h access area with a code entry door to the waiting area would be perfect.

I agree! If this service center has a waiting/reception area with coffee and restrooms it’d be a huge upgrade over the parking garage downtown. The only caveat being; if the service center is only open certain hours there really is nothing else around other than other car dealerships. This would be a problem for late night/weekend travelers. Maybe a 24h access area with a code entry door to the waiting area would be perfect.

Motor City auto mall isn’t exactly a place to hangout except while waiting for paperwork. I think people would soon start saying the parking garage is a much better idea for a place to charge. I do agree it’s in a somewhat odd place but where else downtown could it go?

Personally I never had an issue with the parking garage but then again I lived downtown and wasn’t “scared” like the yuppies out in Black Forrest...

The Service Center should definitely have some SuperChargers as Colorado Springs has a population of almost 500,000! It’s crazy to think Denver is where you have to buy your Tesla up until now

Any news on when they'll start performing service? I have a repair that I'd like to get done soon, but could wait if it's only going to be another 2 weeks.
My info is 2 weeks old, but soft opening (light schedule) is supposed to be sometime in the next 2 weeks.
When you see the Keurig truck backed up to the dock and unloading pallets of coffee pods, then they're ready to open. :)

• Funny
Reactions: Matsayz