Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado Springs Service Center - 1323 Motor City Drive

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Rode by on my bike today and noticed a couple of things. Maybe everyone already knew, but it look like this is not just a service center. They have a sign in the window that includes hours for sales. So I guess we can buy more Teslas here :).

20201125_150210.jpg

Also, out back, some of the parking spots are signed "Authorized Vehicle Only" and have something sticking out of the wall. Maybe soon-to-be superchargers? But I'm wondering if these might not be available to the public... maybe they are just for the ones they are selling, loaners, etc.

20201125_150037.jpg 20201125_150053.jpg

Reactions: Matsayz
Also, out back, some of the parking spots are signed "Authorized Vehicle Only" and have something sticking out of the wall. Maybe soon-to-be superchargers? But I'm wondering if these might not be available to the public... maybe they are just for the ones they are selling, loaners, etc.
Those are charge cable holsters for HPWCs. Wonder where they would place the Superchargers

Rode by on my bike today and noticed a couple of things. Maybe everyone already knew, but it look like this is not just a service center. They have a sign in the window that includes hours for sales. So I guess we can buy more Teslas here :).

View attachment 611877

View attachment 611878 View attachment 611879
The mobile technician did confirm to me that it will be a sales location also. Nice to have a full service location in the Springs!

Reactions: Matsayz
Waiting on my MY LR and got a VIN and delivery date range. It would not let me choose COS delivery! Delaying delivery a couple weeks and hopefully they'll be open after the 8th and I can just get it here. Would rather not go to Denver for it.

Waiting on my MY LR and got a VIN and delivery date range. It would not let me choose COS delivery! Delaying delivery a couple weeks and hopefully they'll be open after the 8th and I can just get it here. Would rather not go to Denver for it.
The Colorado EV tax credit decreases from $4000 to $2500 in 2021. Waiting to take delivery in Colorado Springs would end up costing you an extra $1500.

The Colorado EV tax credit decreases from $4000 to $2500 in 2021. Waiting to take delivery in Colorado Springs would end up costing you an extra $1500.
Not for our financial situation, it wouldn't help us much in 2020 anyway. Our income will be much higher in '21. I didn't work this year due to COVID, and am returning to work now. The savings, or 'costing' us, will be negligible. I did run the numbers and thought a lot about it the last couple weeks.

Not for our financial situation, it wouldn't help us much in 2020 anyway. Our income will be much higher in '21. I didn't work this year due to COVID, and am returning to work now. The savings, or 'costing' us, will be negligible. I did run the numbers and thought a lot about it the last couple weeks.
Another option is to request home delivery. That way you could get the car delivered to you this year and you'd still be able to claim the $4000 tax credit.