Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado VINS/Deliveries

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I know a few Y's were delivered from both the Littleton and Superior locations last week. I've been too busy to snoop Superior this week, but may swing by tomorrow and see if any Y's are hanging around. Still waiting on my VIN, but did get the text last Sunday that my car would be built within 7 days.

Yeah, I am feeling Q2 is not going to happen for me. I dont think I am going to get my MY delivered until September now. My Delivery Advisor in Littleton says to "have faith" but all I have received is a 1-2 weeks expect delivery text from June 14th. I dont have a VIN, MVPA, or anything but that text. The Littleton guy told me that if it wasnt delivered by the end of June, chances are it would not be delivered until September as Q3 builds are headed overseas. I hope he is right, and I hope that I will get a delivery call without having a VIN assigned in my portal. A couple of users have stated that has happened to them, so I am hoping it will be my situation as well. I would not mind a surprise, but the pessimist in me says September.