Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room - M3 Performance AWD or non-Perf AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Did in fact! Had to hustle as my daughter didn't quite cooperate with getting out the door very early but I did see multiple Performance Model 3's as well as a new high VIN. No photos as my phone was plugged into the Bolt listening to the new episode of Ride the Lightning.

1 Blue Performance (VIN 75k)
3 MSM Performance (VINs mid 50k's and 70k)
1 MCR Performance (VIN 55K)
1 White Performance (VIN 60k)
**All Performance Model 3's had white interior**

Saw some LR Model 3 Solid Black with mid 70's VIN's with build date of 07/2018 so they are still pumping those out too with Aero wheels.

No Obsidian Black Metallic Model 3's at the Littleton, CO delivery center as of 08/05/2018

Now onto, Who is America, Sharp Objects and Big Brother (Please don't @ me on my television choices, LOL)

thx for reporting back, you truly are a stealth agent! the 6 P3D’s you saw, if you can recall, how many were P3D+ (20” wheels, etc)? i can only hope that white on white is mine...if it’s a P3D+

thx for reporting back, you truly are a stealth agent! the 6 P3D’s you saw, if you can recall, how many were P3D+ (20” wheels, etc)? i can only hope that white on white is mine...if it’s a P3D+
Oh, my bad. I’m only reporting actual Performance cars (no shade being thrown). That means performance brakes, wheels, and tires. Not stock equipment with a speed unlock. All cars reported on were P3D+’s and the highed VIN I saw was 79k

Oh, my bad. I’m only reporting actual Performance cars (no shade being thrown). That means performance brakes, wheels, and tires. Not stock equipment with a speed unlock. All cars reported on were P3D+’s and the highed VIN I saw was 79k

perfect, thx Logan you are the man!

actually now that i think about it, it would be pretty hard to find regular P3D’s unless you looked for pre-installed pedals.

Reactions: loganthefirst
actually now that i think about it, it would be pretty hard to find regular P3D’s unless you looked for pre-installed pedals.

Even the aluminum pedals are listed as part of the 20" wheels + brake upgrade package, so I don't know how you'd identify a regular P3D (well, other than the dual motor badge without the red underline). If you left the badge off, you'd be fully "stealth" it would seem.

WOW that’s great! I was wondering if the blue one was mine. :)

i don't think the one at the deliery center in Littleton is mine, this was just the introductory email starting the delivery process. i am guessing it just came off the line in CA and they are getting their ducks in order before it arrives. It would be very inefficient to contact us after the cars have arrived in CO to START the process.

i don't think the one at the deliery center in Littleton is mine, this was just the introductory email starting the delivery process. i am guessing it just came off the line in CA and they are getting their ducks in order before it arrives. It would be very inefficient to contact us after the cars have arrived in CO to START the process.
Congrats! Hope all goes smooth. I'm anxious to hear how the paint protection plan works out

Congrats! Hope all goes smooth. I'm anxious to hear how the paint protection plan works out

Thx!

i have an appointment at CO Detail in Denver for the following:
  • PPF on front bumper, hood and side mirrors
  • Crystal Serum Ultra
  • Chrome Delete
  • Rayno S9 tints on side and rear window @ 20%
I will definitely report back with my experience (on this thread) and pics!

Reactions: roguenode
Thx!

• Crystal Serum Ultra
  • Chrome Delete

Congrats! I'm jealously waiting for my obsidian AWD. If you don't mind me asking how much did they quote for the PPF? You can DM me if you don't want to share publicly. I want the same PPF (bumper, hood, side mirrors) and I was planning on using CO Detail.

Thx!

• Crystal Serum Ultra
  • Chrome Delete

Congrats!! Very jealous and looking forward to seeing some awesome pictures of your storm trooper.

I am also looking into PPF on hood and sides (full wrap is overly expensive imo) and got some decent quotes (I think) from Co clear bra and auto shield. Would

Reactions: P3D_Denver