Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room - M3 Performance AWD or non-Perf AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I don't remember the email address they gave us back on 9/29. If you go back in this thread around 9/29, maybe someone mentioned it.
I did find this:
An email to [email protected] is how I was instructed to address any issues within the first 72 hours.

They gave us another address on 9/29 but I can't remember if it was [email protected] or something similar. Maybe it would bounce back if it isn't a valid address?

I took delivery 9/28 too but still no paperwork. I think I was scheduled for 3 pm delivery but there were some issues with the paperwork so it might've been 6 pm or later by the time I left.

Fortunately I got a new temp tag when I stopped by over the weekend so we're good for now.
I just heard back about my executive escalation. My paperwork should arrive tomorrow...just one day shy of 15 weeks! :eek:

Just to confirm, we wait for the paperwork to do anything? I’m new to Colorado and Tesla so the process is new to me.
Correct. If your car is financed, you'll receive a Title Complete notice, and you can go to the DMV to register you car. If you paid cash, Tesla will send you to documents that you take to the DMV. However, a lot of people (myself included) aren't receiving the paperwork before the temp tag expires (60 days). So you either have to go back to Tesla and have them give you a new temp tag (they gave me one without question as this is happening a lot), or you have to go to the DMV to get a new temp tag. But the DMV can only give you one if you have something showing how much tax Tesla collected, so they can collect the rest. I tried the DMV route first but didn't have anything showing the tax I paid, so I got a new temp tag from Tesla. Then of course I received my paperwork from Tesla like two days later.