Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room - M3 Performance AWD or non-Perf AWD

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hello my fellow Coloradans! I haven't heard of anyone picking up a P3D or 3D in Colorado so let's track our orders together to see who is first and maybe even meet up sometime! Here is my info, I will keep you all informed as my order progresses.

Reserved 3/31/16 (online)
Configurator opened 4/13/18 (RWD only)
Ordered 6/26/18
Credit App + Trade-in completed 7/23/18 (my Acct page changed that morning)

I ordered a P3D w/ Pearl White exterior, Premium White interior, Perf Pkg and EAP.

I’m in Colorado waiting on my Model 3D. Ordered my 3D Obsidian Black with PUP Black Interior, EAP, FSD. I haven’t seen an Obsidian being delivered yet so this probably isn’t speeding up my delivery.

Configured as soon as I was allowed to on 06/27/18. Absolutely no updates, no credit app or trade in process initiated yet and edit button still functional. Showing a Sept-Nov window like seemingly everyone else, feeling a little burned that my reservation of over two years appears to have done very little.

On a side note, I went into Cherry Creek this week to see if they had a P model I could see to make sure I didn’t want the white interior and they still only have RWD models. They couldn’t give me much in the way of deliver numbers because of course that’s happening in Littleton.

Here's my info:

Reserved 3/31/2016 (in store at Park Meadows, 2 pm Mountain time)
Configured 6/26/2018
Non-owner
Performance
Red
White interior
EAP
20" wheels/performance upgrade package

Estimated delivery Aug-Oct

Zero updates so far.

Here's my info:

Reserved 3/31/2016 (in store at Park Meadows, 2 pm Mountain time)
Configured 6/26/2018
Non-owner
Red
White interior
EAP
20" wheels/performance upgrade package

Estimated delivery Aug-Oct

Zero updates so far.

Hey Steve, there are 2 red P3Ds with your config just waiting for pickup at the Littleton, CO location. I hope one is yours see Logan's post here:

May AWD/Performance Orders -- VIN / Status Thread

I'm in C Springs.
Reserved Feb 2017
Ordered 6/27/18
Non-owner
AWD
MSM
EAP
Est. Delivery shows Sep. 18 - Nov. 18
Sport Wheels

Was there yesterday. the delivery team said they delivered their first Non-P AWD yesterday. They seem well organized. Thanks for info on the body protection.

I am in Littleton. Currently leasing Model S 75D - lease ends Sep.
I am way more excited about M3 since I hated the thought of giving the car back from a lease but it helped in many other ways, and now lead us to buy the Model 3 and own it and baby it forever :)

Ordered 7/27/18
AWD
Obsidian Black Metallic
EAP
Aero Wheels (ordered the Aero wheel cap kit)
Third party financing

• Love
Reactions: P3D_Denver
I am in Littleton. Currently leasing Model S 75D - lease ends Sep.
I am way more excited about M3 since I hated the thought of giving the car back from a lease but it helped in many other ways, and now lead us to buy the Model 3 and own it and baby it forever :)

Ordered 7/27/18
AWD
Obsidian Black Metallic
EAP
Aero Wheels (ordered the Aero wheel cap kit)
Third party financing

wow talk about perfect timing! my 435 lease expired last month so i bought it out. not thinking my P3D would arrive Aug-Oct.

Checking in.

Reserved 6/1/2018
Ordered 6/27/2018
Solid Black
Black interior
EAP, FSD, PUP, 18” Aeros

Edit button disappeared 1.5 weeks ago. No call, no email, no VIN yet. Estimated delivery Sep-Nov at Littleton location.

Hi all

Line waiter / non-owner
Ordered 6/26
Blue / AWD (non P) / EAP / Aeros
Sept - Nov estimate. No contact yet.

On the detailing discussion. I used both CO detail and Colorado Clear Bra for various cars. Both are very professional. However, if you want a one stop shop for tint, clear bra, and coating then CO detail is the place to go. Steve is awesome and does tons of work on Teslas. He does excellent work. I have had cars polished, coated, clear bra, tint all done there. Our Tesla will be going there first thing once we get it for coating, clear bra, tint, and matte center console wrap.

P3D
Reserved 4/1/2016
Configured 6/27/2018
Not Current Owner
Red
Prem Black interior
EAP
FSD
18" wheels
Located in Denver

Estimate was Aug-Oct
Got the call 7/20
Pickup scheduled 7/31

Very excited for tomorrow but haven't gotten contract/ACH directions yet, so starting to get mildly concerned.

feeling a little burned that my reservation of over two years appears to have done very little.
We got free LTE, so that's should cover interest on the $1k loan to Tesla. (Anyone w/o reservation were only invited to configure in mid-July past the 7/1 free LTE deadline).

Also, I believe the priority is still by the reservation date for the most part, although there's color batching and SC availability concerns that I believe let some people jump the line.

But yeah, supposedly only the line standers got a treat of an early RWD.

I assume August AWDs will only go to 3/31 reservations, so Sept is probably the earliest we can get one with later dates.

I have no regrets though, some major issues were fixed meanwhile - stiff suspensions, uncomfortable back seat, wind noise creating glass etc. Hopefully, they made progress in some other tech issues.

This is interesting, can we assume that means they already went thru 3/31 P reservations, at least for some colors? Maybe half of them left and then focus on AWD ...
The reports on this site and the Tesla forum seem to indicate that AWD non-performance, and AWD P3 are now being produced simultaneously. The delivery reports on the Tesla forum show a strong delivery correlation to reservation date with almost all non-P AWD cars going to 3/31/2016, and 4/1/2016 reservations so far.