Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Sick man. I may do that too if I can't stand it any longer and the tax incentive bill gets delayed.
Yea I couldn't wait anymore. I sold my Model 3 in March thinking cybertruck would be out end of year. And then it got pushed till like 2023 so I ordered a Y but it got delayed and I was like I can't wait anymore lol.

I hope the incentive passes but I think it's going to get gutted because manchin is holding out. My guess is they go with a lower top vehicle price and the MYP is already cutting it close to the SUV cap. I hope I'm wrong though so when I get my cybertruck I can get a good chunk off lol

Yea no idea how I got mine still lol. I was planning for December so had the move money around quickly.
Lucky!!
Yea no idea how I got mine still lol. I was planning for December so had the move money around quickly.
Lucky! Mine was end of October 2 days ago and yesterday they pushed it till end of November lol. This was the original date so I would have been fine if they never changed it:) It may be a Xmas gift to myself at this point.

I ordered the same except with the tow. I think we chose the most popular colors.. what's your estimated date of delivery? Mine is now 10/30-11/27
Mine was pushed back early this morning (I think they sensed I was snooping around this thread).
Order date 7/31, Original EDD December
Moved up to Late November
Moved back to January
Moved up to 11/18-12/8
Moved up to 11/5-11/25
Moved back (as of last night) 11/19-12/17

Long time lurker, first time caller.......

Finally got my VIN the other day, with a delivery timeline of 11/2-6th, in Loveland.

Soooo, started shopping for goodies...grabbed an extra mobile charger (to keep plugged into the wall in the garage), mud flaps, screen protector, and shopping for floor mats (thinking weather tech?)...Also looking around at snow tires, but can't decide on down sizing to a whole 18" setup, or just taking to Les Schwab and having them swap some 19" snow shoes on for the winter????

What else am I missing?

Long time lurker, first time caller.......

Finally got my VIN the other day, with a delivery timeline of 11/2-6th, in Loveland.

Soooo, started shopping for goodies...grabbed an extra mobile charger (to keep plugged into the wall in the garage), mud flaps, screen protector, and shopping for floor mats (thinking weather tech?)...Also looking around at snow tires, but can't decide on down sizing to a whole 18" setup, or just taking to Les Schwab and having them swap some 19" snow shoes on for the winter????

What else am I missing?

Nokian or Blizzak's for the snow tires. Costco also has a good deal running on the Michelin X-ice setup. I plan on running 19's on both summer rims and winter setup (MYLR). I don't think people like the Weather tech all-season mats b/c they don't cover the dead pedal very well. Check out 3D Maxspider and Tesmanian for other options. I'm debating hood/bumper ppf as well when mine comes in. Priced a few in Denver/COS and it looks like the range is 800-1400 for Xpel 8mm ppf.

What else am I missing?
Loaded question. Here are some of the other things on my shopping list. I probably won't get everything listed but I'll probably get a goodly bit of it.
  • Center console organizer
  • Armrest console organizer
  • Cargo Cover
  • Frunk / under-trunk mats
  • Cup holder liner / stabilizer
  • Dashcam microSD & USB adapter
  • Detachable license plate mount
  • Mud flaps
  • PPF
  • Roof shade
  • Under-seat organizer
  • Vent covers

Ahhh, Costco is a good idea - forgot about them....talking it over with the wife some more, and I think we're leaning towards a separate snow tire package, so now it's about shopping for 18s or 19s, then matching them up with rubber. Costco doesn't do wheels, do they?

Ordered mud flaps...and had forgotten about the PPF - probably definitely going to do some on the front/hood, at least too - good point!

Ahhh, Costco is a good idea - forgot about them....talking it over with the wife some more, and I think we're leaning towards a separate snow tire package, so now it's about shopping for 18s or 19s, then matching them up with rubber. Costco doesn't do wheels, do they?

Ordered mud flaps...and had forgotten about the PPF - probably definitely going to do some on the front/hood, at least too - good point!
When I checked (some time in the past week) the Costco website had at most one model of snow tires currently available that would fit on Geminis.