Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ordered a Y a few weeks ago, but not seeing anything in my account as far as completing "next steps" on the order. Does it just show up closer to the estimated delivery date?
Have you filled out the registration info, funding intent (best to just put cash for now), and trade-in intent? That's what needs to be done for your order to get queued up.

Have you filled out the registration info, funding intent (best to just put cash for now), and trade-in intent? That's what needs to be done for your order to get queued up.
I have not . I wanted to put a payment down + fill out registration info, but didn't see anywhere on my account to do either. I also don't see an option for the trade-in on my actual account page anywhere. I've been able to get to the trade-in page via Google in the past. Today it looks like tesla.com/tradein just links to an existing inventory page.

What was your estimated delivery they told me they postpone mine because it takes a while to get to the Rocky Mountains like REALLLYYY????
Originally December, then changed to November-December and mostly stayed around there. Very surprised considering the crazy fluctuations people saw when mine stayed pretty close to the original estimate. As the VIN date got closer the window got smaller (30 day window to 7 day window)

Took delivery at Superior yesterday! Here was my experience:
Arrived, my car was parked front and center with temp tags on and paperwork inside. Staff showed me to my car. It was already unlocked and ready for me to inspect. I noticed a few build quality issues, specifically a misaligned front bumper and A pillar, a paint bubble in a seam near the trunk, and a misaligned tail light/trunk hatch.

Two people I spoke to were unhelpful (giving me programmed responses, “that’s in spec, all cars have that, etc) , I seriously thought about rejecting the car but wanted it SO BADLY. Finally when I got through with my checklist I asked another staff member who was very friendly and helpful. She explained that some panel gaps will vary slightly because of focus on other gaps (I.e. gap between front door and rear door will vary because front gap matters more for proper door function, larger gaps between body and trunk on left because the powered motor is on the right), and ultimately said if any issues cause problems down the road they would address them.

Truthfully most of the items didn’t bother me enough to reject and I wouldn’t have noticed them unless I had the in depth checklist. With the exception of the panel gaps the interior is perfect and I could not be happier with my MY!

Attachments

• 7A6D07E2-D6AD-446F-8477-B2B5C0108DB7.jpeg
    7A6D07E2-D6AD-446F-8477-B2B5C0108DB7.jpeg
    330.3 KB · Views: 86
Took delivery at Superior yesterday! Here was my experience:
Arrived, my car was parked front and center with temp tags on and paperwork inside. Staff showed me to my car. It was already unlocked and ready for me to inspect. I noticed a few build quality issues, specifically a misaligned front bumper and A pillar, a paint bubble in a seam near the trunk, and a misaligned tail light/trunk hatch.

Two people I spoke to were unhelpful (giving me programmed responses, “that’s in spec, all cars have that, etc) , I seriously thought about rejecting the car but wanted it SO BADLY. Finally when I got through with my checklist I asked another staff member who was very friendly and helpful. She explained that some panel gaps will vary slightly because of focus on other gaps (I.e. gap between front door and rear door will vary because front gap matters more for proper door function, larger gaps between body and trunk on left because the powered motor is on the right), and ultimately said if any issues cause problems down the road they would address them.

Truthfully most of the items didn’t bother me enough to reject and I wouldn’t have noticed them unless I had the in depth checklist. With the exception of the panel gaps the interior is perfect and I could not be happier with my MY!
Grats man.

Reactions: friscomelt314