Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
20th was first available date. Though I did send them a message letting them know I would take delivery if an earlier date was available.
I’ve contemplated sending them a message for an earlier pickup as well. Though I’ll likely just wait. I need to take my daughter’s car “new to her” used car to the mechanic since it was over heating today. My wife took our other car out to the airport this morning for a business trip. 🤦🏼‍♂️

Reactions: taumax
I got the notice my car is in and ready and I could re-schedule earlier. But alas no appointments available earlier. lol.
Just received a phone call from Tesla confirming the my MYP is on-site. They wanted to confirm I was all set. Text came in at the same time saying I can select an earlier appointment, but none available. Bet that I'll be checking that link frequently!

Reactions: taumax and Jkimyh
Honestly, I don't know how it all works. I was told by chat that we can schedule delivery once it's in Colorado. Oddly enough, I received a text about 30 minutes later to schedule. This was on Monday the 13th. I scheduled for 10am on the 20th.
I’m betting Monday it hit Denver and was confirmed at the rail yard, which is what released all of our texts to schedule appointments.

Reactions: DesertEagle