Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It’s going down.
BE07DCEA-7E5F-47B7-8AC6-343F6A56A4B5.jpeg

Last edited:
Ick! New door panel coming in the future I’d assume?
The SA said that they would try to fix it, but it will likely need to be replaced.
Ouch 🤕 but you’ve got a car!!!! Mine arrived after hours last night, but no additional appointments till Monday…so Monday pickup for me!

State of charge?
Bummer. Sorry to hear that. But it’s so worth the wait. This car is amazing!! 77% SOC.

Reactions: taumax
A few blemishes, but mostly in great shape. I’ll post a better review later. Need to get home and accessorize. Been joy riding with the family.
As it should be! Figured the silence was a good sign! Can’t wait till Monday is here. Super excited. It was nice to get the we are good for Monday text. I was getting a bit nervous yesterday when it still hadn’t hit Loveland.

As it should be! Figured the silence was a good sign! Can’t wait till Monday is here. Super excited. It was nice to get the we are good for Monday text. I was getting a bit nervous yesterday when it still hadn’t hit Loveland.
Picked up today, no issues found. Also one of the only cars on the lot with all seasons. In and out with no issues.