Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Woohoo, got mine, didn’t have time for a great pic. No issues whatsoever that I’ve found yet. Flawless, other than.. As I was told, I did get summer p-zero tires! Crazy that some get one and others the other when they were literally right next to each other. I’d be willing to bet our vins are within 20 sequence digits of each other. Mine was 90% charged.

@DesertEagle - I mentioned your issue and they were like, oh yea, that guy… And that they were hopeful to fix it but unsure. I guess they normally don’t miss something like that.

Attachments

• D2F7B83B-EE61-4223-A733-EAE8CA5CB101.jpeg
    D2F7B83B-EE61-4223-A733-EAE8CA5CB101.jpeg
    454.5 KB · Views: 65
Reactions: DesertEagle
Woohoo, got mine, didn’t have time for a great pic. No issues whatsoever that I’ve found yet. Flawless, other than.. As I was told, I did get summer p-zero tires! Crazy that some get one and others the other when they were literally right next to each other. I’d be willing to bet our vins are within 20 sequence digits of each other. Mine was 90% charged.

@DesertEagle - I mentioned your issue and they were like, oh yea, that guy… And that they were hopeful to fix it but unsure. I guess they normally don’t miss something like that.
What were your first 3 numbers?

Its crazy because I asked my SA and he didn’t know which tires it had lol

Yeah. It was a bit of a downer. I didn’t give them a hard time. $hit happens. The SA was very helpful and I’ll give them a chance to make it right.

Reactions: ZuleMYP
Where was your breaker box compared to the garage area for the charger? I did my own for about $250 in materials; but I also have passed numerous electrical permit exams from multiple states so I knew what I was getting into. Hopefully they aren’t taking advantage of the tesla tax…
It’s about 75 feet from the main panel. Opposite side of the house. Fortunately, basement is unfinished.

It’s about 75 feet from the main panel. Opposite side of the house. Fortunately, basement is unfinished.
Heh, well that *is* about $500 in wiring alone. lol.

Mine came with a j1772 to Tesla adapter in the charger bag, yours didn’t?
Yea, I did get the adaptor, that's what I was saying I can use to charge until I get a chance to order a NEMA 14-50 240v adaptor for the mobile charger. I just forgot that it only comes with the 120v adaptor in the pre-April included Mobile Charger.