Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Colorado waiting room

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
92A9B8D3-7BC8-43B8-9BA5-6C9287461E12.jpeg

Reactions: ZuleMYP and taumax
I should add here too, I also have an extra outlet being installed to accommodate my garage door opener. I had it installed last summer and have been using an extension cord.
I was about to say. My panel is unfortunately in my basement utility room so they’ll have to run it up to the garage but I think it’s going to be around 900. To be fair my cousin is an estimator there so I think he hooked me up a bit lol

Reactions: DesertEagle
Finally a more real picture. Been looking around at wheel/tire combos. Would really love to find something used but don’t want to do Gemini’s in silver. Maybe in black those would be nice. Otherwise TSportline or Martian Wheels I’m thinking…

Attachments

• 9608713C-CFD1-458D-95EF-D2C9E39E6F0D.jpeg
    9608713C-CFD1-458D-95EF-D2C9E39E6F0D.jpeg
    229.3 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: DesertEagle
Finally a more real picture. Been looking around at wheel/tire combos. Would really love to find something used but don’t want to do Gemini’s in silver. Maybe in black those would be nice. Otherwise TSportline or Martian Wheels I’m thinking…
Car looks great. I’m looking at TSportline for a winter set, but I really like the 21’s. It is a little rough, but I love the look and handling.

Reactions: ZuleMYP
I’ll let you know tomorrow….unless I can’t resist the urge this afternoon and go drive by again.
What time is delivery? (If you haven’t picked up already).
We took the scenic route through Loveland on our way to Cheyenne yesterday. Didn’t realize I’d be driving by the Tesla dealership on the way. Asked my wife if she saw a red one..lol. Good luck today🤞🏻

Reactions: taumax
What time is delivery? (If you haven’t picked up already).
We took the scenic route through Loveland on our way to Cheyenne yesterday. Didn’t realize I’d be driving by the Tesla dealership on the way. Asked my wife if she saw a red one..lol. Good luck today🤞🏻
It’s here!!!! Couldn’t be happier! One adhesive goober in the cabin they cleaned up, the spoiler has minor attachment issues on one side. Otherwise it’s immaculate and they’ve already noted the issues. Also came with All Seasons! 3 miles on the odometer.

Attachments

• 00CACAF9-572D-4635-B1FE-0D1C38D9EB70.jpeg
    00CACAF9-572D-4635-B1FE-0D1C38D9EB70.jpeg
    627.3 KB · Views: 40
It’s here!!!! Couldn’t be happier! One adhesive goober in the cabin they cleaned up, the spoiler has minor attachment issues on one side. Otherwise it’s immaculate and they’ve already noted the issues. Also came with All Seasons! 3 miles on the odometer.
Congrats!! Sounds like some minor issues, but very fixable...go have fun! It's an amazing car.

Edit: Really like the red BTW.

Reactions: ZuleMYP and taumax
Looks great! I’ve seen people say they’ve had to get the spoiler fixed 3-4 times before it was perfect 😅 hopefully doesn’t require that many changes

Reactions: taumax
Looks great! I’ve seen people say they’ve had to get the spoiler fixed 3-4 times before it was perfect 😅 hopefully doesn’t require that many changes
I’ve seen people on their 7th spoiler reattachment. I really hope it stays on but am prepared to go without or do it myself. Honestly that Aurora service center seems really impressive by my experience there. Quite happy.

Mobile service scheduled for 2 weeks from now. Would be nice if they had non workday appointments….having to come home in the middle of the day is a little inconvenient. But oh well. Still better than driving to another town.
I have a mobile appointment for the HomeLink install on Friday. Then I'll need to schedule an appointment for the door ding and my scratched center console the was inoperable at delivery. I can't figure out how to schedule multiple services.

Reactions: ZuleMYP
I have a mobile appointment for the HomeLink install on Friday. Then I'll need to schedule an appointment for the door ding and my scratched center console the was inoperable at delivery. I can't figure out how to schedule multiple services.
You'll have to let us know what you think of the HomeLink. I'm still torn between $25 remote and $325 homelink.